Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I encounter problem with comunicating with CY7c60813A-56LFXI chip.  Originally it has a winXP driver and working well with my current software.  Since... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    I want have a firmware with 4 endpoints. Can I have an example in slave fifo sync by 4 endpoints?    Thanks Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to make some changes to the firmware of a device. It uses an EZ-USB FX with a serial eeprom (24lc02)    The firmware is uploaded via USB c... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all    I have programed the  eeprom 24C64  in .hex format by external programmer and i have solder it. I have instaled the drivers on windows 8.1 b... Show More
Anonymous
The  http://www.cypress.com/part/cy7c67200-48baxi contains a lot of information about the CY7C67200 but no simple example designs except a complex exa... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I want send any number of bytes from host PC to the endpoint of FX2LP in full speed mode.My doubts are:    1. How can I configure the endpoi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,      I use two chips CY7C68013A connect with one computer,there is a failure often occurs,one device of them often communication failure,must powe... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Our company has a custom hardware that uses the CY7C64713-128AXC   how can I update the ezusb to cyusb3?  I am confused on what sdk i need i se... Show More
Anonymous
Dear all,    I two fundamental questions about architecture of EZ-USB FX2LP.    1. How many packets could be hold in a Quad Buffered Output Endpoint? ... Show More
Anonymous
where is the CY7C68013 driver for linux device? i cannot find it.    Looking forward to your prompt reply. Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.