Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Siva
USB Low-Full-High Speed Peripherals
Hi, i have bought the CY7C63813(low speed USB 2.0 peripheral controller) , i need to transmit and receive data using SPI interface, but the data sheet... Show More
JeBo_4132831
Hi, Another day, another question 🙂 I'm always on the same FX2LP18 board. Today, Firmware works in a Bus-Powered mode.  I would like to add a Self-Po... Show More
Aravind
In USB controller , there will be the 8 bit MCU . In order to access/ configure the register in MCU for verifying functionality  . Whether there will ... Show More
Sam
Hi, I have bought USB Controller (CY7C63813). But had a doubt that for accessing the CPU registers and other peripherals register, can't able to find ... Show More
NShinozaki
Hello, I'd like to convert USB CDC data to RS-485. There are lots of UART to USB CDC solutions, however I need the reverse. Could someone introduce? T... Show More
Siva
Hi, i bought CY7C63813(low speed USB 2.0 peripheral controller), i found CY3655-EXT as a suitable programming kit, but i couldn't figure out what ISSP... Show More
Siva
Hi, can anybody help me on how to configure the Registers of CY7C63813(low speed USB 2.0 peripheral controller). I need to configure the SPI configure... Show More
TeMa_2997106
I want to use GPIO as a wired OR, so it want to control Hi-z or Low. But I couldn't figure out how to use it by looking at the API Guide. Where is it ... Show More
YoIs_1298666
Hello, I have three questions about CY7C65213A/CY7C65213A configured for Self-Powered. 1. Is the TXD pin (1 pin) IOL-VOL specification  the GPIO DC sp... Show More
holh
Dear community, I have a project that need to interface FPGA with USB FX2 via GPIF FIFO read, FX2 then retrieve all valid data and display it in PC. ... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding USB Low-Full-High Speed Peripheral topics.
Top liked authors