Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I have an application that requires 640x480 video at 30 FPS (such as from an OV 5640), as well as audio in and out to be transmitted over USB 2.0 usin... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm using Fx3 to stream UVC data successfully. I'm basing my program on Cx3UvcOV5640 sample.    In parallel I'm sending (very small and rare) c... Show More
Anonymous
I need driver for Linux (Raspberry PI) for CY7C68013A.    Is this driver available and can install in raspberry(rasbain)?    EZ-USB FX3 SDK v1.3.3 for... Show More
Anonymous
I want to use cypress fx2  to emulate epp parallel port can any one help to develop code  for fx2 .or any application note regarding epp emulation on ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I have a question When is try to build the firmwarer for FX2LP using keil uVision2.    The build result is shown attached pic.    I can’t find ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I need SPICE/ IBIS Model for FX2LP CY7C68014A.    Please let me know where will I find it..??         Thanks,    Dhara Show More
Anonymous
Hello    i am new at cypress. i used avr, nxp, stm32 but i havent used cypress devices before. when i saw psoc arm and psoc creator i am amazed and i ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!    I'm new with CYUSB and met some problems. I have made my own PCB with Altera FPGA and CY7C68013A. And I have made a mistake that I set the IFCL... Show More
Anonymous
Hi there,    I'm trying to establish a synchronous Slave FIFO read between the FX2 and an FPGA.    The FPGA is providing the interface clock (20MHz) a... Show More
Anonymous
hi,  i want to program FX2LP's Ram in a C++ application.(precisely what Control Center do when click ProgramFX2=>RAM). but the function LoadExternalRa... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.