Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
L'interface n'est pas reconnue par Windows 8Il apparait dans le gestionnaire de périphériques dans la rubrique "Controleurs de bus USB" sous le nom "U... Show More
Anonymous
Hello guys, I am new to Cypress FX3LP firmware making.I am basically developing a memory controller which uses Cypress FX3LP board to act as bridge be... Show More
Anonymous
Hello.I use a SILIOS sensor in my project to measure the intensity of light in a room. The sensor is associated with a CYPRESS CY7C68014A integrated m... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,How to communicate EZ-USB® FX2LP™ USB Microcontroller High-Speed USB Peripheral Controller (integrated with CY7C68014A)  to a Nucleo STM32 board... Show More
Anonymous
Please can you provide C++ stream application (VS 2010) to read data from the CX3 and place the data into a file. Show More
gewuc_2867866
I have a CY7C63813,which belong to enCoRe™ II. But I don't how to download  the program,and where to get the program.Please help me. Show More
gewuc_2867866
CY7C63723C  has been discontinued,but I am not sure which one could replace it .Can you  tell me? Show More
SuSh_1535366
Hello,We would like to use CY8C68013A with external clock (not crystal) input.In the data sheet, only "3.3 V square wave" is written as the condition ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I've purchased BCM94343WWCD1EVAL1 development board and also installed the USB driver installer and performed the steps to install the appropriate ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I have a requirement of writing a NAND flash memory of size 8GB through a USB interface. My choice is to use CYWB0124AB - Westbridge IC since the p... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.