Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I'm using Cypress FX2LP chip(CY7C68013A) on my board to communicate trough USB with Qt using CyAPI library. I Should read 1 KByte data every 100 ms(in... Show More
Anonymous
Hi there, i am working though the design example AN70938 for the bulk loop transfer. I have hooked up my FPGA board to the FX3 ez-usb3 device. I am re... Show More
Anonymous
 hi     i want use i2c of fx2lp. but i can not found i2c_hw.c could you please give to me ?         also i have questions         1. if i use EZUSB_RE... Show More
Anonymous
Event though the newest fx3 sdk.I can not found any api for cpp used to download firmware to fx2 device, but for dot net, I can use fx2Device class to... Show More
Anonymous
I would like to create a microcontroller based board which can expose itself on an ATA interface as an ATAPI device.Are there any Cypress chips that w... Show More
Anonymous
I made a board based with ug-293 and hsc-adc-evalcz from analog device.When I connect to the board, the usb port does not recognize the usb board.So I... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I have inherited a sensor board/product that utilises a CY7C68013A to stream data from an FPGA over USB to a host. I have access to the design a... Show More
Anonymous
Hello. I am working on modifying the code in Cypress example AN61345 to transfer data from the Altera FPGA to the Host.I can not send it, please post ... Show More
Anonymous
Is an ISO image of the CD-ROM which came with CY4610 or CY4611 available for download? I found the CY4611B ISO but that's not what I'm looking for.CY4... Show More
MaXi_1246331
If the FX2 device on FX2 board is powerd by external power, instead of the bus power. Assume FX2 board is power off and connected with the host PC. Wh... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.