Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

hiyac_351831
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello,My apology for writing in Japanese.CYUSBS234評価ボードに対し、添付画像のようにUSB ProtocolをPHDCに設定して書き込んだところ、以後PCとCYUSBS234評価ボードの接続ができなくなりました。現状では私はPHDCのドライバを持って... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am a beginner of using CY7C68013A. I have tried to use bulkloop example to test my CY7C68013A board. It can be run and connected to PC proper... Show More
karac_3142546
Hi, I have the CyUSBS234 devkit to test out Cypress' software support for USB-to-I2C bridges.The devkit's userguide says I should use some tool to set... Show More
Anonymous
Hi ,        I'm new to CY7C68013A and try to do the example bulkloop to start.        After I load the bulkloop.hex into my board's ram ,the  "USB Con... Show More
Anonymous
I'm designing 68013 interface with FPGA using GPIF. FPGA work as slave FIFO.CPU could send/read bulk data in need using GPIFCPU could send/read contro... Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to connect to a CY7C68013A on an Analog devices ADF4159 eval board using the CyUSB.dll .net library through Python. It appears that all fu... Show More
SuSh_1535366
Hello,I looked at AN72845 and found a recommended land pattern for pins.However, for thermal pads only the case of 6x6 was listed.Please tell me about... Show More
Anonymous
I am currently using the c65215 on the CyUSB3Kit-003 to access the FX3, but have some questions regarding reset control:The JTAG interface provides ve... Show More
FrZa_2625781
First the applications find the FX2LP. Then I program RAM with the Control Center, using the Bulkloop firmware in the DVK. After Control Center report... Show More
Anonymous
I am new to FX2, not able to install drivers for this board on windows 10, unrecognized USB showing VID=0000 and PID=0002.  Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.