Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

KeTa_1341526
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
CY7C68013A-128AXIのコンプライアンステスト用設定についてEZ-USB® FX3の場合、http://www.cypress.com/file/134661/downloadp40010.11 USB2 Device Controller Registers10.11.1 DEV_CS... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,we use the CY768013A USB controller in some of our devices. Some customers using USB3.0 hosts have the problem, that the USB connections fails a... Show More
Anonymous
We are facing an issue with respect to communication using the cypress USB interface ( CY7C68053-56BAXI) on windows 10 laptop having a USB 3.0 port. W... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I am trouble-shooting intermittent read errors from the custom design using 68013a at 480Mbps USB transferring data to Windows PC-based application... Show More
hiyac_351831
Hello, My apology for writing in Japanese.Device:CY7C65211-24LTXI今のところ具体的な問題が発生している状況ではありませんが、CY7C65211に対する書き込み方法について懸念点がありますので、質問させていただきます。★質問の背景CY7C... Show More
hiyac_351831
Hello,My apology for writing in Japanese.Device:CY7C65211-24LTXI■質問1:CY7C65211へのプログラムはGUIツール(USB Serial Configuration Utility)を使用しますが、プログラムする時にVerifyは... Show More
Anonymous
Hello:I am using the fwDownload.exe command-line utility to reconfigure my CY7C65211's GPIOs etc. I am using this utility within a windows application... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I'm working our project with cybulk example which is located in    c:\Program Files\Cypress\Cypress Suite USB 3.4.2\CyAPI\examples\cybulk\  ... Show More
karac_3142546
Hello,Downloading the latest CyUSBSerial SDKs for Mac and Linux, I notice the Library header is licensed with terms:/*## Cypress USB Serial Library he... Show More
hiyac_351831
Hello,My apology for writing in Japanese.Device:CY7C65211-24LTXI上記デバイスに対してプログラムする時に使用する設定ファイル(.cyusb)について質問があります。■参考:USB Serial Configuration Utilityhttp://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/usb-serial-software-development-kit?source=search&keywords=usb%20serial%20sdk... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.