Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello:I am using the fwDownload.exe command-line utility to reconfigure my CY7C65211's GPIOs etc. I am using this utility within a windows application... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I'm working our project with cybulk example which is located in    c:\Program Files\Cypress\Cypress Suite USB 3.4.2\CyAPI\examples\cybulk\  ... Show More
karac_3142546
Hello,Downloading the latest CyUSBSerial SDKs for Mac and Linux, I notice the Library header is licensed with terms:/*## Cypress USB Serial Library he... Show More
hiyac_351831
Hello,My apology for writing in Japanese.Device:CY7C65211-24LTXI上記デバイスに対してプログラムする時に使用する設定ファイル(.cyusb)について質問があります。■参考:USB Serial Configuration Utilityhttp://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/usb-serial-software-development-kit?source=search&keywords=usb%20serial%20sdk... Show More
hiyac_351831
Hello,My apology for writing in Japanese.CYUSBS234評価ボードに対し、添付画像のようにUSB ProtocolをPHDCに設定して書き込んだところ、以後PCとCYUSBS234評価ボードの接続ができなくなりました。現状では私はPHDCのドライバを持って... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am a beginner of using CY7C68013A. I have tried to use bulkloop example to test my CY7C68013A board. It can be run and connected to PC proper... Show More
karac_3142546
Hi, I have the CyUSBS234 devkit to test out Cypress' software support for USB-to-I2C bridges.The devkit's userguide says I should use some tool to set... Show More
Anonymous
Hi ,        I'm new to CY7C68013A and try to do the example bulkloop to start.        After I load the bulkloop.hex into my board's ram ,the  "USB Con... Show More
Anonymous
I'm designing 68013 interface with FPGA using GPIF. FPGA work as slave FIFO.CPU could send/read bulk data in need using GPIFCPU could send/read contro... Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to connect to a CY7C68013A on an Analog devices ADF4159 eval board using the CyUSB.dll .net library through Python. It appears that all fu... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.