Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

qiko_3575871
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I want to install CyUSB Suite for Linux. But it failed when make.I do this as document said. Could somebody help me? Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
I have designed a PCB for Cy7C65211 IC. In datasheet the default VID & PID is given and after connecting it to the PC the system throws error as "Devi... Show More
Anonymous
CY7C65215
solved msg Solved
Hi,I am searching for USB to UART/SPI/I2C converter, where i need UART and SPI at the same time.I have found CY7C65215 have 2 different channels.My Qu... Show More
Anonymous
I want to use external SRAM for cy7c68013a-128pin(fx2).Because firmware larger than the internal memory of EZ-USB. How to connect PSEN, RD, WR, CS, OE... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all:    According to the FX2LP's datasheet, the SLRD and SLWR setup and hold times are virtually impossible to meet at 48 MHz: the setup time is li... Show More
MiNe_85951
We have confirmation about CY7C65213-32LTXI.I am using "CYUSB 232 USB-UART LP REFERENCE DESIGN KIT" to ”comfirm for the operation.BM option does not e... Show More
gean_3054931
fx2lp clock
solved msg Solved
Hello, fx2lp clock is having external  clock source as 24MHz,(not using crystal oscillator).but if i set CPUCS = 0x02; that is 12MHz,if i do this,Is f... Show More
Anonymous
HelloI wonder if its is possible to make the CY7C68013A-56 load the EEPROM content from a microsontroller?More explanation, the board loads the conten... Show More
gean_3054931
usblyzer
solved msg Solved
Hello,I am using usblyzer,i am able to capture the data,but every time data transfer from fx2lp to host is fixed to 4 bytes only(raw data).how to solv... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all, I am encountering a problem with  CY7C68013A. Using the cyusb3.inf from driver for win7 (I am using win10) and adding custom PID/VID/Desc in .... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.