Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
  I have an eMMC connected to the CYUSB302x controller. So can i use FX3 SDK to create a pc application for the data transfer between host pc and the ... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,control center application for fx2lp is working fine with windows xp but its not working same with the windows 10.1 pro.is it driver issues?let ... Show More
LoPe_3204351
Hi, i'm trying to run the hid_kb firmware with my fx2lp but when I load the .hex file in the RAM of fx2lp I read the writing "program successed" but a... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,I have interfaced fx2lp with an image sensor (60 fps,752X480 R),but i am getting only 15frames per second on the windows side..where is the chan... Show More
Anonymous
Hi every one, I Have designed a PCB with USB interface using CY7C68013A chip. It work very well on most notebooks. But in one case this problem occur ... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello ,            We are developing  an android application, currently we have established connection between fx2lp and android phone successfuly. fx... Show More
gean_3054931
fx2lp problem
solved msg Solved
Hello,I have interfaced an image sensor with fx2lp,image data recieved from the fx2lp is not displaying properly in the control center application(GUI... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I made an Trackball using Cy7c63813 Chip.But, It has an problem.After a lot of times on/off, it doesn't work.It looks like user area in flash memor... Show More
Anonymous
マニュアルに記載されているSelf Power Designの回路を使いたいと考えているのですが、絶対最大定格VIOにmax VDD+0.5Vという記載があります。USBケーブルをPCに接続したままVDD=0Vとした場合、VBUS=3.3Vで、絶対最大定格のVIO=0+0.5=0.5Vを超えて故障し... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,I have a fx2lp board with eeprom connected with  A2,A1,A0(0,0,0),as cypress suggested,i am programming small eeprom with 8bytes.iic file.but pro... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.