Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

siac_2560096
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Dear Sir/Madam,// CPUCS = 0x02; //12MHz operation , CPUCS[4:3] = 10.//  0000 0010   // Not Working//CPUCS = 0x0A; //24MHz operation , CPUCS[4:3] = 10.... Show More
Anonymous
I want to use gc2385 via USB2.0, 800x600@15fps raw10 format. Now it can work in USB3.0 normally, but black screen in USB2.0. What is the highest resol... Show More
Anonymous

how to get the FPGA configuration utility tool? is there site link?

Anonymous
What's the difference between using the Visual Studio's SerialPort dbgPort = new SerialPort(); dbgPort .Open(); and the Cypress CyOpen(); ?(USB Serial... Show More
Anonymous
I am using C68013 chip.  I have downloaded the firmware from  AN61345 - Source code slave fifo  slave.iic.using the newest driver  1.2.3.20 by 11/08/2... Show More
Anonymous
I want to use CYUSB3014 to collect the temperature of DS18B20. If I have done this project, could you please send me the code for reference Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,we are currently struggling with USB connection instabilities with FX2 hispeed devices. We have been using them for long and they are generally... Show More
DoLe_3354741
Hi,    I have a Cypress EZ-USB FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit(CYUSB3KIT-003) and a connected MT9P031(monochrome is the target. currently I'm using the c... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,we are using this (CY7C65215)chip set for converting USB port to Spi interface.(Desktop-PC)Linux is at the USB port and spi device at the other end... Show More
Anonymous
Hello there, I have been looking for an option to fix my broken controller (Saitek Pro Yoke) which uses the 56 pin version of CY7C64215 (CY7C64215-56L... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.