Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

siac_2560096
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello Guys,                  please find attachment below..,                  I can`t flash firmware EEPROM on Fx2lp.. Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,I'm having a couple of issues this is the second thread to discuss them.In this thread I will discuss displaying RAW10 data from an OV5647 sens... Show More
melac_4002756
there is OEM usb hub board that use IC CY7C65640-LFC  to be usb controller and we found usb intermittent  lost communication  for many time then take ... Show More
eata_1526501
hii have implemented the 16 bit slave fifo for the  FPGA to fx3 to GUI data transfer. For the conatsnt data (Such as 0x0055), i am getting corrected d... Show More
ravo
USB wizard
solved msg Solved
Hello,I have problem when migrating design with USBFS component, e.g. from CY7C64215 to CY7C6315. I have simple USB HID deviceWhen insert USBFS compon... Show More
klbac_1564681
We use a FX2LP to stream data form a camera to USB. GPIF is used to crop some data out of the stream. It's running in an continuos FIFO read mode unti... Show More
Anonymous
Hello I need the driver for EZ-USB AN-2131QC for use on windows 7 32 bit. They could pass the driver. thank you Show More
Anonymous
Hi,The test lab we are using to perform WHQL testing on our new devices is having issues with three OS's.  Please provide suggestions that we can pass... Show More
romoc_3559426
I've read the discussion of programming a CY7C63813 (in-circuit) using the MiniProg and the 5-pin to USB adapter.  I am wondering if I can use the CY3... Show More
betac_1056006
Hi,My FX3 is configured for i2c boot via PMODE pins, and there are 2 EEPROMs connected on the i2c bus. Each EEPROM is assigned an address in hardware.... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.