another 3 questions

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable
        in the file   
0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

1. Yep. You'll have to modify interface descriptor to specify the number of endpoints and then remove the endpoint descriptor of EP4 since it is not being used.

2. You'll have to decode the hex file for the start address and length of each block of firmware to be written. The output file using keil compiler uses intel hex format. You should be able to find the necessary details about the file format from the net.

3. Yep. After finishdataxfer the transfer is over.

Regards,

Anand

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

1. Yep. You'll have to modify interface descriptor to specify the number of endpoints and then remove the endpoint descriptor of EP4 since it is not being used.

2. You'll have to decode the hex file for the start address and length of each block of firmware to be written. The output file using keil compiler uses intel hex format. You should be able to find the necessary details about the file format from the net.

3. Yep. After finishdataxfer the transfer is over.

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Dear Anand, Thank you very much,these days you have helped me a lot.This extremely increases my efficiency.Great!Cypress!I love your products! Regards, Ian   
0 Likes