Why FX2LP is not working in Windows 10

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
saku_4625426
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

We have implemented a code for FX2LP snapshot in Windows 7, its giving the proper image. But in Windows 10 giving the distorted image. Can you help to solve this problem.

Thank you...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

Seems to be a problem in the host application.

You can use the control center application on both the OS and check if the data received is the same by doing a IN transfer with the expected amount of data. Ideally when you use the control center the data will be identical.

Also cyusb3 1.2.3.20 is the latest driver, please upgrade you driver versions and the corresponding host application in both windows 7 and windows 10.

Best Regards,

Yatheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Can you please let me know if you are using Slave FIFO mode in FX2LP and which driver is the device(FX2LP) bound to? Are you using your own driver and host application of UVC driver.

Best Regards,

Yatheesh

0 Likes

Hi,

Yes, i am using Slave FIFO mode in FX2LP and windows 10, 64 bit with the device bound to CyUSB.sys driver.

Not using the UVC Driver.

Thank you..

0 Likes

Hello,

Can you please let me know the driver name and version. This can be checked in device manager under properties of the particular device -> driver tab and also the driver details .

You can send me a screen shot of the same.

Please refer to the attached screenshot.

pastedImage_0.png

Best Regards,

Yatheesh

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi,

And, also verify the code in windows 10 which was given proper image( conform that in your pc whether it is giving full r not).

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

Hello,

Can you please check if its the same driver version the device is getting bound to in both windows 10 and windows 7.

The device will sample data irrespective of the host operating system. The problem might be in the host controller, driver or the host application. Please make sure that the driver and the host application is the same in both windows 10 and windows 7.

Also are you using a custom host application for the same?

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes

Hi,

In windows 7, this is the version, i installed this version in windows 10(In windows 7 version will same, continuously giving the cleared image. But in windows 10 only one time the image is giving, after building the project also not getting the image proper).

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

Hello,

Seems to be a problem in the host application.

You can use the control center application on both the OS and check if the data received is the same by doing a IN transfer with the expected amount of data. Ideally when you use the control center the data will be identical.

Also cyusb3 1.2.3.20 is the latest driver, please upgrade you driver versions and the corresponding host application in both windows 7 and windows 10.

Best Regards,

Yatheesh

0 Likes