USBJmpTab.a51

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi,

-I use the 68013a chip。To bulid a project ,I use the USBJmpTB.obj(size of 3kB) from the example project---bulkloop in my  uvision project,and it operates normally。

However,I exchange the USBJmpTB.obj  with the USBJmpTB.a51 in the example project(from AN78446_Interrupt_Handling_in_EZ-USB prj),and I buiasdfld the project.The

project   normally generates the   (prj name).hex file and the USBJmpTB.obj file(but its size is 2kB)。This new project can operates Its Endpoint normally,but it can‘’t operate some of 68013a‘s  IO,such as IOA---PA.0 ...

I wonder what's wrong with that.     I don't understand!!!  :the  Jmp Table should only have effect on the interruput,but it is normal. And It indeed has infuence on the IO??

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

-Please explain the difference in operation between the endpoints and the I/O pins after the exchange. Is the output different from what you are setting in the firmware?

-Please also let us know if you have made any changes to the USBJmpTB.a51 file from the Application Note.

Best Regards,

Sananya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

-Please explain the difference in operation between the endpoints and the I/O pins after the exchange. Is the output different from what you are setting in the firmware?

-Please also let us know if you have made any changes to the USBJmpTB.a51 file from the Application Note.

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your help。I have figured out that I commented on the following statement in the file USBjmpTB.a51:

; CSEG   AT 53H

;USB_Int4AutoVector   equ   $ + 2

; ljmp   USB_Jump_Table   ; Autovector will replace byte 55

it's hard to image at first time that these statement could have effect on the IO control