To CYPRESS SEMICONDUCTOR - RoHS/REACH Request for Compliance Data from Teledyne DALSA

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
sarah
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Dear Sir/Madam,

GreenSoft Technology, a leading provider of environmental compliance data management services and software for the global electronics industry (http://www.greensofttech.com), has been contracted by Teledyne DALSA to collect compliance data on parts purchased from your company. Please refer to attachments for a letter of authorization from Teledyne DALSA and a list of part numbers. Please note that Teledyne DALSA might not purchase directly from your company but via a supplier or distributor. In addition, you might need to collect material or compliance documents from your suppliers such as raw material manufacturers to fulfill your customer’s requests. Your support to your end customer is appreciated.

Can you please provide the following environmental compliance data for these parts:

• REACH Declaration or SVHC Certificate. If a product contains any SVHC or Substances of REACH - Annex XIV, please provide the substance name and concentration, as well as future plan to eliminate its use.
  • If reportable SVHCs are identified, Substances of Concern In articles as such or in complex objects (Products) (SCIP – per Waste Framework Directive 2008/98/EC, amended by Directive (EU) 2018/851).
  • Full Material Disclosure (FMD), MSDS or similar document in your standard format if available

If you cannot recognize a part or it's incorrect, please indicate such in your feedback.

Please respond as soon as possible or provide an expected date of completion and we will follow up. We may contact you if any clarification is needed. Teledyne DALSA is committed to providing its customers with products that meet the highest standards of innovation, performance and environmental safety and expects your timely response

If you have any questions, you can contact me at Cora@greensoft-china.com or call +1 323-254-5961 x813 (I am based in China; we also have someone in our US office that can answer your questions).

Best Regards,

Cora Zhang

Project Engineer

Cora@greensoft-china.com

GreenSoft Technology – China Office

No 368, North Xinshi Rd, FL12

Shijiazhuang,Hebei, China

(China Office) Ph: +86-311-8386-4638

GreenSoft Technology

155 S. El Molino Ave, Suite 100,

Pasadena, CA 91101, USA

(US Office) Ph: 323.254.5961

www.greensofttech.com

GreenSoft Technology, Inc

0 Likes
1 Solution
Pranava_YN
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Please create a Quality Assurance ticket in https://www.cypress.com/support to get the requested information.

Best regards,
Pranava

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Pranava_YN
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Please create a Quality Assurance ticket in https://www.cypress.com/support to get the requested information.

Best regards,
Pranava
0 Likes
sarah
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for letting me know; we will wait for your feedback and follow up. Thank you for your support, and hope to hear from you soon.

If you have any questions, you can contact me at Cora@greensoft-china.com or call +1 323-254-5961 x813 (I am based in China; we also have someone in our US office that can answer your questions).

Best Regards,

Cora Zhang

Project Engineer

Cora@greensoft-china.com

GreenSoft Technology – China Office

No 368, North Xinshi Rd, FL12

Shijiazhuang,Hebei, China

(China Office) Ph: +86-311-8386-4638

GreenSoft Technology

155 S. El Molino Ave, Suite 100,

Pasadena, CA 91101, USA

(US Office) Ph: 323.254.5961