Problems while using CY7C68013A with innerclk

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!

I'm new with CYUSB and met some problems. I have made my own PCB with Altera FPGA and CY7C68013A. And I have made a mistake that I set the IFCLK pin in FPGA side as an input only pin so I have to use 68013A's internal clk.Is my understanding right that I can use it that way in synchronous slave FIFO?

I have test my code, and found when I assert SLOE and SLRD, FD[7:0] can set the first data correctly but it seems that the FIFOptr never change, data did not change and empty flag remain high.then I try it in writing, than I found the same problem ,Ican see the FPGA program function well that the FD[7:0] repeatly raising from 0 to 256, SLWR low and IFCLK in a sin curve but empty flag still low. 

I also tried Asynchronous mode and met the same problem. 

I have upload my code. It wouldn't be more thanksful from me that anyone could help me to solve that problems. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

The problem has been solved. It was caused by SLRD and SLWR connect error. THX amyway.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

The problem has been solved. It was caused by SLRD and SLWR connect error. THX amyway.

0 Likes