GPIF Does not send data to peripheral

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi every body.

I want to send data from host to FPGA in with CY7C68013A in GPIF mode.

So I've Design a simple waveform like this :

https://ufile.io/87df21

and also I've written and firmware that with receiving vendor command 0xb2 goes to GPIF mode and set fifo write transaction for 277 kbyte.but it seems that the firmware does not trig GPIF waveform.

for testing the project first i Was sending the 0xb2 command with control center and then sending my data in endpoint2(bulk out endpoint, quad buffer) but i am unable to send more than 4 packet...

what is wrong?

here is main code:

https://ufile.io/779a6 

thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

You can refer to the source code in AN61345. The GPIF transactions to the FPGA has been tested with this firmware. Even after comparing these if you are not able to make successful transfers please do re-attach the firmware code. I am not able to see the attachments which were made in the earlier posts. You can use the Attachments option which is provided in this page.

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

can any body help me?!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

please some one help me.

I'm stucked

0 Likes
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

You can refer to the source code in AN61345. The GPIF transactions to the FPGA has been tested with this firmware. Even after comparing these if you are not able to make successful transfers please do re-attach the firmware code. I am not able to see the attachments which were made in the earlier posts. You can use the Attachments option which is provided in this page.

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth
0 Likes