FX2LP

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
EsPo_3827446
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

I am in need programming guide or reference for FX2LP firmware development.  

I tried with Keil uvission2  for firmware development but it is not working.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

Please use any of the example firmware present in the FX2LP DVK as a reference for creating and building you project. The example firmware in DVK package contains the required framework file fw.c which initializes device in a proper sequence so as to enumerate the device in the host PC and perform the required operation.

Refer to the EZ-USB Development Kit User Guide present in the FX2LP DVK package Chapter 6: FX2LP Code Development Using the EZ-USB Framework for more details regarding the developing the firmware for FX2LP, which is a simple process when the fw.c file is used.

The functional code can be put into the TD_Init() and TD_poll() sections of the firmware file.

For details regarding the FX2LP registers and snippet of codes for the respective functions can be found in the EZ-USB Technical Reference Manual.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
EsPo_3827446
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

If I using Keil uvission2  How to add the libraries in my project?

What are the common libraries are required?

Actually, the problem are after hex file creation, I load the hex file in to controller using Cypress control center.I didn't get my expected result.

0 Likes

Hello,

Please use any of the example firmware present in the FX2LP DVK as a reference for creating and building you project. The example firmware in DVK package contains the required framework file fw.c which initializes device in a proper sequence so as to enumerate the device in the host PC and perform the required operation.

Refer to the EZ-USB Development Kit User Guide present in the FX2LP DVK package Chapter 6: FX2LP Code Development Using the EZ-USB Framework for more details regarding the developing the firmware for FX2LP, which is a simple process when the fw.c file is used.

The functional code can be put into the TD_Init() and TD_poll() sections of the firmware file.

For details regarding the FX2LP registers and snippet of codes for the respective functions can be found in the EZ-USB Technical Reference Manual.

Thanks,

Yatheesh

0 Likes