Error using EZ USB Suite to build FX2LP with SDCC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DaWi_3430881
Level 3
Level 3
First like given

Hello,

I just installed the EZ USB Suite for FX3 and SDCC 4.0.0 on Windows 10. I am trying to build the FX2LP project Bulkloop_SDCC. I changed the project Builder Setting to use cs-make -k. I get the following error when trying to build.

21:52:25 **** Build of configuration Release for project test ****

cs-make -k all

Building file: ../EZRegs.c

Invoking: SDCC Compiler

cs-make: Interrupt/Exception caught (code = 0xc00000fd, addr = 0x420a53)

Any ideas why it's not building?

Thanks,

Dave

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello Dave,

Could you please add the path in the build command under project properties and check?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\Eclipse\plugins\net.sourceforge.eclipsesdcc.win32_1.0.0\os\win32\x86\make.exe -k

Please also refer to the KBA for detailed steps on creating a project using the template on EZ USB Suite.

Best Regards,

Sananya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello Dave,

Could you please add the path in the build command under project properties and check?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\Eclipse\plugins\net.sourceforge.eclipsesdcc.win32_1.0.0\os\win32\x86\make.exe -k

Please also refer to the KBA for detailed steps on creating a project using the template on EZ USB Suite.

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes
DaWi_3430881
Level 3
Level 3
First like given

Thank you, that worked. Will I have to do this for all FX2LP projects?

0 Likes

Hello Dave,

Yes, since the build command in EZ-USB Suite by default does not include the path to make.exe for the SDCC compiler.

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes