CX3 JLINK DEBUGGING

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
yaqi_4776616
Level 4
Level 4
50 sign-ins 25 replies posted 25 sign-ins

Hello
 CX3 JLINK DEBUGGING.Every time I click resume while debugging, the program starts debugging, but it doesn't stop when it hits a breakpoint. Another problem is that I click step over CyU3PKernelEntry () and the program keeps running for more than half an hour without stopping, I want to know what causes this, every time I debug the program I can't stop, no result. I hope you can help me to answer this question, thank you very much!
Best Wishes
yanjuqi

0 Likes
1 Solution
JayakrishnaT_76
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello Yaqi,

I apologize for not making my last response clear for you. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open the Sources tab of debug configurations as shown below:

JayakrishnaT_76_0-1615359683558.png

2. On the right side of the sources tab, there will be a button named Add. Click on this button. This will open up a popup as shown below:

JayakrishnaT_76_1-1615359748506.png

3. Select Project - Path Relative to Source Folders in the popup and click OK. This will open another popup showing all the projects in your workspace as shown below:

JayakrishnaT_76_2-1615359886807.png

4. Select the project that is to be debugged and press on OK. After these changes, the sources tab of debug configurations will change as shown below:

JayakrishnaT_76_3-1615359944624.png

5. Now, click Apply and hit Debug.

Please try these steps and let me know if you still face any issues.

Best Regards,
Jayakrishna

View solution in original post

0 Likes
13 Replies