api for data communication between cy7c67300 and host pc

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

can anybody help me about how to communicate with cypress cy7c67300 . i am unable to find respective APIs. actually ths mentioned ic is used on FPGA board ML605 as usb controller. i am inttending to use the host usb port available on the board to communicate data on /from the FPGA and host pc..

regards

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

USB Software development tools are packaged in SuiteUSB 3.4.7. You can download and install it free of cost from http://www.cypress.com/?rID=34870. SuiteUSB contains the following
1. The cyusb.sys driver-Generic cypress USB driver.
2. The C# library, cyusb.dll-Managed class library used to communicate with cyusb.sys, usbhid.sys, usbstore.sys drivers.
3. The C++ library, cyapi.lib-Used to communicate with cyusb.sys driver.
4. The C# and C++ examples with source code.
After installation you can see CyUSB.pdf file in C:\Cypress\Cypress Suite USB 3.4.7\Driver folder which provides guideline on how to choose .inf file for your PC and bind driver (CyUSB.SYS) with the device. Once binding is done you can write data to or read data from SL811HST using APIs. There are examples for host applications developed in VC# and VC++ in the folders C:\Cypress\Cypress Suite USB 3.4.7\CyUSB.NET and C:\Cypress\Cypress Suite USB 3.4.7\CyAPI respectively. Programmer's reference guide for the APIs is also included in the folders.

Thanks,
Prajith

0 Likes