Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
chetang91
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins 10 questions asked 10 sign-ins

I  am using USB3324 for my USB HUB  system. i want to connect ''GPIO'' pin for both LED and for Pin-strap configuration.

so 

Q1:   when i put a pin (Gpio) to pull down via a resistor for pin strap configuration then after configuration i want to use this pin for LED glow so now this particular pin is become active low or active high ?

Q2 :  when i put a pin (Gpio) to pull up via a resistor for pin strap configuration then after configuration i want to use this pin for LED glow also so now this particular pin is become active low or active high ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

During bootup, HX3 will sense the pin configuration during input (Pin-Strap) mode and then drive the LEDs on the same pins as per the polarity in output mode. So, for the first case it is in active high and second case it is active low. 

Please refer to Figure 16 in the datasheet for the required pin connections for both the cases.

Best Regards,
Sananya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

During bootup, HX3 will sense the pin configuration during input (Pin-Strap) mode and then drive the LEDs on the same pins as per the polarity in output mode. So, for the first case it is in active high and second case it is active low. 

Please refer to Figure 16 in the datasheet for the required pin connections for both the cases.

Best Regards,
Sananya

0 Likes