HX3 ACA- Dock feature works when tablet is ON and as soon as the tablet is rebooted it goes into reboot loop. Is there a way to avoid this?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
namuc_3942696
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

HX3 ACA- Dock feature works when tablet is ON and as soon as the tablet is rebooted it goes into reboot loop. Is there a way to avoid this.

I am designing this dock for a Lenovo TB-8504F android tablet. Also can you point me to the reference manual for the chipsets on CY4613 for programming.

Thanks,

Navjyot

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

If the tablet is rebooting every 5 seconds, it is expected that the hub will also re-enumerate and hence Suspend will stayhigh till the enumeration is complete and the ACA Dock feature is enabled.

Best Regards,

Sananya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello Navjyot,

-Please explain if HX3 enumerates properly on each reboot of the tablet and the status of the SUSPEND pin. What is the RID value used?

-The KBA Smartphones Working with the ACA-Dock Feature in CY4613 Kit – KBA92816  explains the implementation of the feature with the CY4613 DVK.

Best Regards,
Sananya

0 Likes

Hello,

RID value is R103; i.e. 73.2K. The Suspend pin turns High and low every 5seconds. Tablet boots pin goes high, stays high for 5secs and goes into reboot and suspend pin goes low till it boots again. Tested with both 124k and 73.2k RID; behavior is the same on reboot.

Thanks,

Navjyot

0 Likes

Hello,

If the tablet is rebooting every 5 seconds, it is expected that the hub will also re-enumerate and hence Suspend will stayhigh till the enumeration is complete and the ACA Dock feature is enabled.

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes