CY7C65634-28LTXC not working

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
dacoc_4090061
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i have design this pcb with the chip CY7C65634-28LTXC following this guide from this post CY7C65634 circuit check .

My problem is that the hub is not detected when i connect this to a pc. The crystal oscillate for a short time (some ms) as the L1 led and after that i can't detect any signal on XTAL pins. I have tried to connect the TEST pin to GND but nothing change. It seems like it go in suspend mode.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

As you mentioned, it seems like that the hub is going into Suspend mode where there will give no crystal oscillations and externally resetting it brings it out of Suspend. Please refer to the Knowledge Base Article for more details. Please try connecting downstream devices and initiating a data transfer to prevent this condition.

Best Regards,

Sananya

View solution in original post

2 Replies
dacoc_4090061
Level 1
Level 1

I have change the crystal with another http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/1883669.pdf?_ga=2.91929107.865360488.1553497603-1009471460.1547804... but with the same problem. I can see the crystal oscillate after the power on but some ms after it stop. It seems like the chip enter in standby without communicate with the pc.

PS: When i put the chip in reset the crystal works.

0 Likes

Hello,

As you mentioned, it seems like that the hub is going into Suspend mode where there will give no crystal oscillations and externally resetting it brings it out of Suspend. Please refer to the Knowledge Base Article for more details. Please try connecting downstream devices and initiating a data transfer to prevent this condition.

Best Regards,

Sananya