how to buy cy4531 EVK and cypd3135 in China?

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
rttt_3611331
Level 3
Level 3
First like given

I am a student of China, and I want to design a power adapter by cypd 3135, and where I can buy cy4531 and cypd3135, and I hope it can provide some tech support.

I get it fail in Amazon, it can't send to China. thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Don't understand the meaning of "the interface", but you can buy from one of the distributor online. If you have no where to find tech support, this place Cypress Community is the recommended one for you.

pastedImage_0.png

I think what Lisa means is CY4532 is typically for Power Adaptor application.

Roy Liu

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hi ,

1. You can contact local China Cypress Distributor to buy Cypress Kits. Link: http://www.cypress.com/cypress-franchised-distributors 

2. If you are designing a power adapter, recommend you use CY4532. It is power adapter kits.

Best Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes

I can't find the interface to buy online of these Distributors. And Could  cy4532 connect cypd 3135?

0 Likes
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Don't understand the meaning of "the interface", but you can buy from one of the distributor online. If you have no where to find tech support, this place Cypress Community is the recommended one for you.

pastedImage_0.png

I think what Lisa means is CY4532 is typically for Power Adaptor application.

Roy Liu
0 Likes