Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

Flance_Fang
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi. cypressIn newly update PDO, there has dpm_update_src_cap_mask (uint8_t port, uint8_t mask); in your example PDO[4], you sent the mask is 0F, my q... Show More
user_3713826
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I would like to use the CCG3 from Cypress in the following application:- CCG3 shall perform PD management for UFP port with Power Sink (our box act... Show More
SrM_4071611
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Dear Team,Designed a product based on CYPD3125 type C Controller. Kindly look into the below link which is exactly equal to our requirement.https://lavasimulcharge.com/products/lavasync-usb-c-mobile-adapters/lavasync-usb-c-adapters-hubs/lavasync-1u-oem/#1441874218832-398800e3-835e9f83-1429... Show More
DuBe_2886471
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Are there any reference designs for EZ-PD Type-C USB that support 100 watts?  Can the CCG3PA chip be swapped with a CCG3 on this design to support 100... Show More
WoFr_4552441
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello Cypress Support and everybody else.Where do I find the register description of the EZ-PD BCR EZPD3177 chip?The datasheet only talks about the ex... Show More
Flance_Fang
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi. cypressin the SDK(C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-PD CCGx Power SDK\CCGx\Firmware\projects\CYPD3175-24LQXQ_pa_direct_fb) project, the verson is ... Show More
T-elospathic
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi all,I'm trying to configure my CCG3PA design (based on the 39 dual USB C-A car adapter reference design firmware) using the EZ-PD utility, but I'm ... Show More
CarlF_66
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

how do I control the internal mux on the CCG4M

NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HelloI'm thinking that the following SVID values are defined.>Discover Modes for Display Port SVID (0xFF01); >Discover Modes for Apple SVID (0x05AC); ... Show More
KeTa_1341526
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,Can I make [User Parameter] of EZ-PD Configuration Utility unreadable?The designer uses the EZ-PD Configuration Utility to write any user inform... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.