Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.

USB EZ-PD Type-C

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
TeMa_2997106
USB EZ-PD Type-C

Where is the CCG5 TRM?
If it is on the web, please tell me the URL.

Thanks,
Tetsuo

tasu_2278791
USB EZ-PD Type-C
I installed EZ-PD Config Utility on Windows 10 (64bit).When I double-click the desktop icon or use the App menu, EZ-PD Config Utility doesn't launch. ... Show More
Ivan_Lee
USB EZ-PD Type-C
Hi, Sir, The Gorilla - TBT4 FW package has two update tools, one is for windows command line tool, another is for mac OS. We are trying to update FW u... Show More
Rusty
USB EZ-PD Type-C
We are using the PMG1-S1 in a product and need to access the internal ADC to measure external voltages, according to the datasheet the ADC can but non... Show More
NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD Type-C
We are develping CYPD3177-24LQXQ in a design and because there is no footprint recommendation in the datasheet  Could you please share the document fo... Show More
KiLe_4629881
USB EZ-PD Type-C

Does cypress offer TCPC firmware for the CCG6DF? Or any other CCG5/CCG6/CCG7 controllers? 

Michael_Y
USB EZ-PD Type-C
Hi Abhilash_P, I inherited a board with CYPD3125-40QXIT, built by a departed engineer who followed the Cypress reference design.  2 FETs were used, en... Show More
HaSt_581806
USB EZ-PD Type-C
For the CYPD4155-96BZXI, what are the VOL and VOH specifications on the VBUS FET control output pins (VBUS_P_CTRL_P1 and VBUS_C_CTRL_P1) ?  Similarly,... Show More
KiLe_4629881
USB EZ-PD Type-C
Hi,  I have a design with two 6227 PD controllers that are connected to 4 type-c ports. I would like to select the sink path to be active on one of th... Show More
Alan
USB EZ-PD Type-C
To whom it may concerned , a CCG2 is emplyed on our USB4 Gen3 cable product which undergoes the compliance test w/ 3 items failed —  1)Ra is out of 80... Show More
Board Information

USB EZ-PD Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD Type-C topics.
Top liked authors