Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

JaPh_4533531
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I'm using a CYPD3177 and I'd like to be able to communicate with it over an I2C bus. The device datasheet doesn't have any information about regist... Show More
GrCa_1363456
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Regarding KBA219845 @ https://community.cypress.com/docs/DOC-13701I tried to work through KBA219845 and ran into questions with step 5.Step 5 appears ... Show More
NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HelloAfter confirming the VCONN request, in case of 3A or more, VCONN needs 1W capacity to supply power to e-Maker.Q1) When connecting a cable with eM... Show More
AdBi_4635021
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
When I set the voltage dividers for Isnk COarse/Fine, am I setting the maximum current allowed through the power path or is this the minimum?  I have ... Show More
JiLu_4664471
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi, question here.As far as I understand, the PPS required 50mA current steps. But in datasheet, the resolution of the current sensing amplifier is sp... Show More
AnMc_4628076
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Are there any offerings from Cypress for a USB3.0 to DisplayPort conversion with the following details:1. Host computer does not support DisplayPort M... Show More
BiBr_4663101
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
We are looking to design a dual USB-C single USB-A charging port. Using a non-isolated buck converter to provide VBUS power. The spec. sheets figure 8... Show More
Augustine_Yeh
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi Cypress Customer do not need PD circuit in CYPD5126 circuit , How to deal with it ? Can we direct delete it ? Do you have Any suggestions , Thank !... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello    Is there some sample schematic FX3 with type-C connector?    I would like to use USB3.1 gen1 with FX3.    With Best Regards.     -- toshi// Show More
Ivan_Lee
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Please provide me the CCG2 -QFN24 PCB - footprint file.

Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.