Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

DaSi_4634966
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I am using the CCG3PA (CYPD3175) in a power adapter like design and I'd like to use one of the SWD pins as a GPIO. In particular, I'd like to us... Show More
PaRi_1293246
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,We have implemented a DRP with the controller CYPD3125 and the Mux PS8743B.  The CYPD3125 interface to the PS8743B through the local I2C bus.  W... Show More
AnGa_4482271
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I was checking out capabilities of the EVK and flashed the provided MTK firmware, but it doesn't provide the functionality I need, so now I need... Show More
MiMu_4671456
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Sorry for asking such a trivial question.From my initial research I'm unsure if non-EMCA cables only support 5V/3A or also 9V/3A, 12V/3A and 20V/3A. S... Show More
user_4661451
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I need power distribution (5V 3A) and data communication through USB Type-C, for FX3. Will the power using USB Type-C Current deviate from the power I... Show More
PaRi_1293246
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,We have selected the CYPD3125 to implemented a USB Type-C DRP on our latest portable scanner.We have some questions that need to be answered bef... Show More
MaGa_3860551
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,We are using the CCG3 CYPD3125-40LQXIT with a custom notebook firmware based on the notebook example of the SDK 3.2.1, and we're having some str... Show More
MiMu_4671456
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
We want to provide power using USB-PD to a device with custom (waterproof and durable) connectors.Ideally we also want to transmit data and/or video, ... Show More
JiLu_4664471
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
The VBUS_in_discharge pin has 30V rating, but the bus voltage is 21V maximum.Is there a specific reason to have such a high voltage rating on this pin... Show More
AnGa_4482271
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,There's this function in power_bank.c, in the CYPD3171_pb example code:static uint16_t pb_get_battery_voltage(void){    /* Measure voltage on VB... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.