Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

Robin_Peng
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

您好!

使用的MCU自带一个Typec 接口,但是,还需要扩展出2个Typec 接口,请问CY是否有相关的型号?

谢谢

ShAk_4697856
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,BackgroundI am working with a CCG3PA, using the CY4532 EVK for prototyping, modifying the provided PA/CLA firmware. In my application, I need to... Show More
SlavaB
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I've connected a card with a CCG5 device to PC via CYUSB2536 board. Why EZ-PD Configuration Utility shows it as "Not Supported" CCG5 device?Than... Show More
PoPr_2735541
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I tried looking through the datasheet and documentation for the EVK, but couldn't find any information. What is the current limit for the 3.3V outp... Show More
ShAk_4697856
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,We are interested in acquiring a pre-assembled PCB of the following reference design, for evaluation:https://www.cypress.com/documentation/reference-designs/ez-pd-ccg3pa-usb-c-pps-39w-dual-port-car-charger-power-adapter... Show More
HuEd_3452391
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I've a ccg3pa DVK kit Would you please let me know how to use MiniProg4 as debugger, set breakpoints,  run or stop on the PSoC Creator. Show More
Ivan_Lee
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Please provide me the CYPD5225 + Billboard ( or DMC )  Schematic Reference

Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Q: why noboot project not generate CYACD file  ?Q:  why in boot project  when add uart sw tx or uart scb   not working  only  on noboot project Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Following setps was testing :1. BCR connect to Type C adapter and DC out connected two in series  100w5RWhen changing sw1 the  dc out doesn't change2.... Show More
tiq_4729871
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,When I used EZ-PD Configuration Utlity to update firmware that I configurated,  window showed as screenshot below. I couldn't complete firmware upg... Show More