Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

tiq_4729871
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,When I used mini B cable to connect PC and CY4531 CCG3 Evaluation board,at the same time, I powered on CY4531, Device Manage of PC can detect devic... Show More
SeungM_41
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello Where can I find the IBIS model file for CCG3 (especially, CYPD3125-40LQXI)?Regards,Jake Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
cy4532 bootable project  usage sprintf function cause error buildinclude <stdio.h>sprintf(debug_buff,"%2x",dpm_voltage);   in main file error  build i... Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
programming CYACD file  from  from example SDK CCG3PA Car Charger (CLA)  with EZ-PD™ Configuration Utility  broken PD contract   and failed  read conf... Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
where  i could  find in the SDK source code   the initial  or default  source PDO  list ?  Show More
NaMe_2085021
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi everyone,Could you help me?I use in my CCG3 CYPD3120 and there are USB HID in Boot mode and Billboard interface. I want add USB HID without boot mo... Show More
Augustine_Yeh
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi CypressWe don't use the CYPD5225-96BZIT ADP_DETECT / K5 Pin function , Can you tell Us how to connect it in hardware ( pull high or pull low when w... Show More
NaMe_2085021
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi everyone,I will to thank you if you help me.I use in my project CYPD3120 controller. I set the clock settings for USB.When I added USBFS component ... Show More
make_3248316
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HI:I have a question about CYPD4226-40LQXIT both ports are supported DRP?I saw the datasheet said that CCG4 has two USB-PD subsystems consisting of US... Show More
TeMa_2997106
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Is there any difference in the behavior when VDDD of CCG3PA is set to 3.3V and 5V?If there are any risks, please let me know.The voltage for IO of the... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.