Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anderson_Lin
USB EZ-PD Type-C
Hi Everyone How to solve the following problems. TD.PD.PHY.E6 Receiver Swing Tolerance - Testing Upstream Port (trace) FAILED Setting Tx Amp... Show More
YASUKICHI
USB EZ-PD Type-C
Dear community member, Hi,I installed the zip file of the CYPD2134-24LQXI_PA_NCP81239.I opened the two project file by PSoC Creator3.3. This workspace... Show More
ZZQ
USB EZ-PD Type-C

Hi all,

How can I get the .IBIS model for CYUSB3065-BZXI, thanks!

Best Regards,

grayolson
USB EZ-PD Type-C
Hi.I have an application where I want to configure multiple PDOs on the CYPD3177 chip. I see that this is possible using the HPI over I2C. I already h... Show More
gesc_4598271
USB EZ-PD Type-C
HelloI am interested in making current and voltage measurements on my device. For this purpose I used cy4500 protocol analyzer. I was able to display ... Show More
NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD Type-C
Hello Please tell me about the following electrical characteristics of VDDD of CCG3PA (CYPD3171-24LQXQ).   Q1)  Current that can be suppli... Show More
JuIn_1625121
USB EZ-PD Type-C
EZ-PD Protocol analyzerをインストールする際に誘導されるJavaのサイト(https://java.com/ja/download/ie_manual.jsp) が顧客の会社の規定に抵触するため、ここからJREをダウンロードできないようです。 他の方法でJREを入手するなど、対... Show More
Ivan_Lee
USB EZ-PD Type-C
  Customer refer to datasheet - Figure 14. USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter Application schematic. now has two question: 1). what purpose does it provide tw... Show More
KiLe_4629881
USB EZ-PD Type-C
If the CCG3120 is unpowered from either VSYS or VBUS and HPD is high, is there any concern or risk of damaging the device? Based on our measurements I... Show More
KiLe_4629881
USB EZ-PD Type-C
Hi Cypress,   We have a design that is using the CYPD5225 with TGL and a burnside bridge retimer on each port, however after the system exits S4/S5 af... Show More
Board Information

USB EZ-PD Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD Type-C topics.
Top liked authors