Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.

USB EZ-PD Type-C

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Rusty
USB EZ-PD Type-C
We are using the PMG1-S1 in a product and need to access the internal ADC to measure external voltages, according to the datasheet the ADC can but non... Show More
NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD Type-C
We are develping CYPD3177-24LQXQ in a design and because there is no footprint recommendation in the datasheet  Could you please share the document fo... Show More
TeMa_2997106
USB EZ-PD Type-C

Where is the CCG5 TRM?
If it is on the web, please tell me the URL.

Thanks,
Tetsuo

KiLe_4629881
USB EZ-PD Type-C

Does cypress offer TCPC firmware for the CCG6DF? Or any other CCG5/CCG6/CCG7 controllers? 

Michael_Y
USB EZ-PD Type-C
Hi Abhilash_P, I inherited a board with CYPD3125-40QXIT, built by a departed engineer who followed the Cypress reference design.  2 FETs were used, en... Show More
HaSt_581806
USB EZ-PD Type-C
For the CYPD4155-96BZXI, what are the VOL and VOH specifications on the VBUS FET control output pins (VBUS_P_CTRL_P1 and VBUS_C_CTRL_P1) ?  Similarly,... Show More
KiLe_4629881
USB EZ-PD Type-C
Hi,  I have a design with two 6227 PD controllers that are connected to 4 type-c ports. I would like to select the sink path to be active on one of th... Show More
Alan
USB EZ-PD Type-C
To whom it may concerned , a CCG2 is emplyed on our USB4 Gen3 cable product which undergoes the compliance test w/ 3 items failed —  1)Ra is out of 80... Show More
hydys
USB EZ-PD Type-C
您好: 如果客户需要实现对外实现5V/3A对外设充电,同时作为data role 仅需要实现UFP。 请问这种UFP(data role)+source(power role)使用3171通过配置Configuration Utilitys能否实现? 如果不合适,是否有更好方案或者芯片推荐? 谢谢!... Show More
joa_4818671
USB EZ-PD Type-C
Hi We are working on a device that needs the ability to charge connected devices and if a data connection is present (at UFP) act as a hub. (while cha... Show More
Board Information

USB EZ-PD Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD Type-C topics.
Top liked authors