Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

chch_3621411
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello everyone i made PCB design based on the reference design PB-811 and CCG3PA Car Charger Reference Design using Southchip i changed CYD1775 of car... Show More
JoRe_4770041
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
In an x 2 configuration, shall the DP_SYS <-> DP_TOP/DP_BOTTOM passthrough be omitted and the lines connected directly?We intend to dynamically suppor... Show More
NaMe_2085021
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi everyone,I use in my project CYPD3120-40LQXI_dp_dongle SDK.When I connect my PC to the board, the MOSFETs open. I want to disable it. The function ... Show More
tich_4380061
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi All, One of my project I am using Cypress device (CYPD3175) device. I need to disable the CC-firmware update by disabling the option in the EZ-PD C... Show More
MarkF_11
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
The EZ-PD Barrel Connector Replacement (BCR) controller is a USB-C Power Delivery solution dedicated to power sink applications. The BCR controller ac... Show More
GlKi_4689501
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Design is based on Tapex Creek using Cypress CCG5 part# CYPD5235-96BZXI, and Cypress Billboard part# CY7C65215-32LQXI. 1. Can the Cypress devices in q... Show More
NaMe_2085021
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi everyone, I use  SDK CYPD3120-40LQXI_dp_dongle and want a little change  your code with help PSoC Creator 3.3.  But I don't now how. Could you help... Show More
gule_1336906
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I was wondering if there is an orcad symbol available for this part.Regards,Guy Show More
NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello CY4533 and adapter connected.For BCR(CY4533), when requesting PDO, "Communication Capable"=NO is returned.Q)Is there no other way but to use CCG... Show More
HuEd_3452391
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I would like to get CC pin voltage in order to check the cable type. Any API to get the CC pin voltage?BRs Show More