Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

AhRa_4690531
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I am stuck with two different problems with the configuration utility and can't update any firmware on the CYPD3171 chip because of themThe firs... Show More
Ivan_Lee
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Please provide us value of Ja , Jc , Jb , Tj parameter.1). CYPD4226-40LQXI's Ja , Jc , Jb , Tj value2). CY7C65211's Ja , Jc , Jb , Tj value Show More
GEPI_4792916
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HiI have CY4531 kit an i did a board with CYPD3175-24LQXQ (ccg3pa) us a port controller for my usb. Now I have to program my port controller in my boa... Show More
Augustine_Yeh
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi CypressWe use cc communication equipment to request 20V/4.25A power supply. We verify the output voltage and current through the electronic loader.... Show More
MiSt_2612701
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am trying to use I2C to read the CYPD3177.  I am using the EZ-PD BCR Host Processor Interface Specification Doc # 002-26784.  In this document, it s... Show More
yhyh_4829926
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
cy4500
solved msg Solved

请问下新买回来的cy4500,如何量测type c 的PD协议信息。要做哪些步骤。以前从来没用过。谢谢

GEPI_4792916
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HiI have a board with CCG3PA (CYPD3175-24LQXQ). Now i have to program it to use it as a port controller.I was thinking to use the CY4532 to program it... Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi am  looking for  any example in Power SDK or Host SDK  of implemnet  I2C  SCB  block  as   I2C  slave   usage byte level APIsall examples  which  i... Show More
JiMr_4783496
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
how to configure different CCG3PA device address if master control multi-devices over I2C communication,, and hope to provide the detailed documents a... Show More
GEPI_4792916
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi I can't update any firmware on the CYPD3175 chip because of this error:When connecting CY4532 kit to program the CYPD chip and go through "Tools --... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.