Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

ClSt_2934626
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
We have a CCG4 for a dual role port, on a battery device where we want it to be able to be powered from a powerbank.Firmware is based on EZ-SDK 3.3.1.... Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
i have to units  of cypd3175      connceting   via i2c     when  master unit    send  first time  to slave    the slave unit  does not repones   only ... Show More
talu_4809006
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I can find the reference design here: EZ-PD™ CCG2 USB Type-C to DisplayPort Cable Solutionbut there are schematic only, where can I access how to use ... Show More
GaCo_4806816
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
If this boards selector is set to 5 what is the maximum current that can  be supplied at 20V is it currently restricted?   The board comes with no res... Show More
Augustine_Yeh
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi CypressCan you provide the power consumption information of CYPD6227-96 ZXI and CYPD5125-40LQXIT to us , Thank !! Show More
Ivan_Lee
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi, Sir,Can you explan what 0x430001 means?BRIvan Show More
SrA_1534401
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,We am looking for a solution where the USB OTG and charging should happen simultaneously. We have a device with USB A receptacle (Power and USB lin... Show More
SaJe_4790846
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I see that Protocol Analyzer Utility shows the list of the packets. I have the Notebook connected to Android phone using USB-C cable with CY4500 in be... Show More
Kevin_Lo
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Dear All,I am not able to start the latest EZ-PD protocol Analyzer Utility v3.1 under Windows 10 and have the following window popup error when starti... Show More
MaKe_4459911
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I need to communicate with a TI PD chip that uses TI's PDIO alternate mode.  Has anyone attempted this?  I'm using the CCG3 as a DRP. Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.