Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

hysj_4827286
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,From EZ-PD Power SDK, I can see it support lots of APIs to invoke PD stack ,such as pd_prot_send_ctrl_msg() ,pd_prot_send_data_msg(), pd_prot_init(... Show More
CaMc_4699116
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi folks. We are unable to get the CYPD3125-based design to use MODE C or MODE E. I am using CYPD3125. I use the EZ-PD Configuration Utility to restri... Show More
hysj_4827286
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I get a  problem that update Fireware to CYPD3171 of CY4532-EVK mian borad:First, I uesd EZ-PD Configuration Utility to update FW to CYPD3171 success... Show More
hata_3396041
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello It would be very helpful if you could get an answer as soon as possible.Please tell me about the Source board that supports USB-PD using CYPD319... Show More
TeIk_3653391
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,We've used HPIv2 Application Hardware Event (0x1B) to detect HPD plug and unplug events. MCU received these fine on Sink mode but now when using So... Show More
GEPI_4792916
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HiI'm looking for a version of the CCG3PA that it is using a resistor divider instead of the idac to control the VBUS voltage.Do you have a document e... Show More
AhRa_4690531
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I am stuck with two different problems with the configuration utility and can't update any firmware on the CYPD3171 chip because of themThe firs... Show More
Ivan_Lee
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Please provide us value of Ja , Jc , Jb , Tj parameter.1). CYPD4226-40LQXI's Ja , Jc , Jb , Tj value2). CY7C65211's Ja , Jc , Jb , Tj value Show More
GEPI_4792916
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HiI have CY4531 kit an i did a board with CYPD3175-24LQXQ (ccg3pa) us a port controller for my usb. Now I have to program my port controller in my boa... Show More
Augustine_Yeh
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi CypressWe use cc communication equipment to request 20V/4.25A power supply. We verify the output voltage and current through the electronic loader.... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.