SDK for ACG1F

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
NoAr_1540581
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Macnica (Japan)
5 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 100 replies posted

Hello

Q1) I think ACG1F includes the boot loader FW at the time of shipment. Is this correct?
Also, is it an I2C boot loader?
Q2) I think that an application (SDK) is required to operate ACG1F other than the above boot loader, but where should I get the SDK?

Q3) I think that it is possible to program FW via SWD with Miniprog3. Is this correct?

Q4) Is there a reference schematic or reference board other than the data sheet?

Best Regards
Arai
0 Likes
1 Solution
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hello Arai,

Kindly refer my comments as below:

Q1) I think ACG1F includes the boot loader FW at the time of shipment. Is this correct?

>> You are correct, it is I2C boot loader.

Q2) I think that an application (SDK) is required to operate ACG1F other than the above boot loader, but where should I get the SDK?

>> Currently, ACG1F is not supported in latest SDK. The firmware of ACG1F is responsible by IFX local Application Engineer.

Q3) I think that it is possible to program FW via SWD with Miniprog3. Is this correct?

>> Yes, it is.

Q4) Is there a reference schematic or reference board other than the data sheet?

>> We have Intel reference design based on ACG1F. You could get those schematic from Intel. We also have .dsn or .pdf of ACG1F evaluate board could be shared if you are going to contact IFX technical Support Center. 

Best Regards,

Lisa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hello Arai,

Kindly refer my comments as below:

>> You are correct, it is I2C boot loader.

>> Currently, ACG1F is not supported in latest SDK. The firmware of ACG1F is responsible by IFX local Application Engineer.

>> Yes, it is.

>> We have Intel reference design based on ACG1F. You could get those schematic from Intel. We also have .dsn or .pdf of ACG1F evaluate board could be shared if you are going to contact IFX technical Support Center. 

Best Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes
NoAr_1540581
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Macnica (Japan)
5 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 100 replies posted

Hello Lisa san

Thank you for your reply.

I will close this question.

Best  Regards