Is there a "Check for Updates" built into EZ-PD Analyzer Utility?

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PeJa_4320651
Level 1
Level 1

I recently made a suggestion for an update to the utility and was told to check for updates. It seems that the last update to the utility was in 2016, although I'm keen to get an update to fix the issue I raised, checking on the website daily is likely to get old real soon!

I did download (again as it turns out) the current installer and ran it in "Repair" mode. On completion the utility ran and seemed to bring up an "Update" dialog. However I can't find a way to open the Update dialog again. What am I missing?

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hi ,

If you installed any Cypress software, there is pop-up message to request install Cypress Update Manager. If you have allowed, you can find it on the path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\Cypress Update Manager

If you click the cyliveupdate.exe, this software will check the update version for you.

pastedImage_0.png

Best Regards,

Lisa

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hi ,

If you installed any Cypress software, there is pop-up message to request install Cypress Update Manager. If you have allowed, you can find it on the path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\Cypress Update Manager

If you click the cyliveupdate.exe, this software will check the update version for you.

pastedImage_0.png

Best Regards,

Lisa