EZ-PD Configuration Utility can't find CYPD4226-40LQXI

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
qinlifeng77
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hi, all:

We purchased CYUSBS234 EVK (On-board USB to I2C bridge chip CY7C65211), and downloaded the firmware of CYPD4226-40LQXI chip through this bridge chip and EZ-PD Configuration Utility software. But now the software still can't find the chip, and ‘No HID/USB-Serial Bridge devices’ have not been found.

The mode for CYUSBS234 EVK has been set to I2C, and has tested pass with USBSerialTestUtility. Figure 1 below is the test environment, Figure 2 is the EZ-PD Configuration Utility software phenomenon.

Is there anything else to configure or check?

Best Regards!

Lifeng Qin

qinlifeng77_0-1626600438575.png

qinlifeng77_1-1626600453880.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Pranava_YN
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Based on your comments I understand that you were able to program the device and now you are not able to it again. Is my understanding correct?

If yes, do let me know if you made any modifications to the existing CYPD4226-40LQXI project?

Also please make sure that I2C_SDA, I2C_SCL, I2C_INT_EC and GND pins are connected appropriately. Also make sure that the Board is powered.

Best regards,
Pranava

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies