Could Cypress release CCG2 60W Car Charger Reference Design with NCP81239 source code

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
WiCh_3149431
Level 4
Level 4
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

I would like design my project base on CCG2 60W Car Charger Reference Design with NCP81239, My design spec is upto 100W(20V, 5A), Could Cypress release the source code to me? Could I buy the reference design ?

William

0 Likes
1 Solution
RajathB_01
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello William,

The reference design cannot be bought since it is not being manufactured by us.

You can download the hardware design files given on the website to fabricate your own boards. In order to customize the power profiles, you can use the EZ-PD Configuration Utility to update the configuration table. You can also use the SDK version (attached) of its firmware released for further customization.

Best regards,

Rajath

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
RajathB_01
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello William,

The reference design cannot be bought since it is not being manufactured by us.

You can download the hardware design files given on the website to fabricate your own boards. In order to customize the power profiles, you can use the EZ-PD Configuration Utility to update the configuration table. You can also use the SDK version (attached) of its firmware released for further customization.

Best regards,

Rajath

0 Likes

Have any SDK guide or FW API document for CYPD2134-24LQXI_PA_NCP82139 ?

0 Likes

You can refer to the documentation provided for CCG2 in the CCGx SDK. The SDK and API Guide will remain the same.

Regards,

Rajath

0 Likes