Cannot find Generated_Sources

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RaHR_2937151
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I took example project CCG2 -> Notebook. It didn’t generating “Generated_Source” sources to workspace(It appeared gray in the workspace explorer). If i open that file I get error:

Unable to open file from disk: (Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-PD CCGx SDK\CCG2\Firmware\projects\CYPD2122-24LQXI_notebook\CYPD2122-24LQXI_notebook.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC4\I2C_CONFIG.h'.)

please can anyone suggest solution for this?

Thanks,

Rashmi

0 Likes
1 Solution

Looks like you have not set the path (or correct path) to ARM MDK Generic toolchain (under Tools -> Options -> Project Management -> ARM Toolchains) and that's why you are seeing build error.

Instead, try using default GCC toolchain (from menu Project -> Build Settings) and see if that resolves the issue. Refer to the section 3.1.2 Compiling the Project with PSoC Creator of the Cypress EZ-PD™ CCGx SDK User Guide for details.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hi Rashmi,

After you opened the project, please kindly build it. And then you will get the generate source files.

Best Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes

Hi ,

Thanks for the response.

Yes, I have done, but i get error:

The instance 'bl_comp', of component Bootloadable_v1_30, contains an error.

Unable to locate and customize component 'Bootloadable_v1_30' used in schematic

'C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-PD CCGx SDK\CCG2\Firmware\projects\CYPD2122-24LQXI_notebook\CYPD2122-24LQXI_notebook.cydsn\TopDesign\TopDesign.cysch'.

The instance 'HPI', of component SCB_P4_v3_0, contains an error.

Unable to locate and customize component 'SCB_P4_v3_0' used in schematic

'C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-PD CCGx SDK\CCG2\Firmware\projects\CYPD2122-24LQXI_notebook\CYPD2122-24LQXI_notebook.cydsn\TopDesign\TopDesign.cysch'.

The instance 'MUX', of component SCB_P4_v3_0, contains an error.

Unable to locate and customize component 'SCB_P4_v3_0' used in schematic

'C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-PD CCGx SDK\CCG2\Firmware\projects\CYPD2122-24LQXI_notebook\CYPD2122-24LQXI_notebook.cydsn\TopDesign\TopDesign.cysch'

No location was selected for the binaries of the tool chain "ARM MDK Generic". The tool chain will not build until a location is selected.

Use Tools > Options > Project Management > Generic Toolchains to set the location of the appropriate binaries.

Build error: ERROR: No location was selected for the binaries of the tool chain "ARM MDK Generic".

The tool chain will not build until a location is selected. Use Tools > Options > Project Management > Generic Toolchains to set the location of the appropriate binaries

0 Likes

Looks like you have not set the path (or correct path) to ARM MDK Generic toolchain (under Tools -> Options -> Project Management -> ARM Toolchains) and that's why you are seeing build error.

Instead, try using default GCC toolchain (from menu Project -> Build Settings) and see if that resolves the issue. Refer to the section 3.1.2 Compiling the Project with PSoC Creator of the Cypress EZ-PD™ CCGx SDK User Guide for details.