CYPD3177-24LQXQ Supply

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AdBi_4635021
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted First like received First reply posted

Hello,

I have been using the CYPD3177 IC on a product for the last 6 months or so, and was looking to add it to a new product. This is an active part but I see no supply for at least the next several months.  What is happening and can I expect difficulty obtaining this part going forward? Is there a substitute option available?

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hello ,

Recommend you contact local sales with your requirements to get the latest lead time of CYPD3177.

Best Regards,

Lisa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
ShifangZ_26

Hi ,

CYPD3177 is Mass Production status. You can order it. 

Best Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes

Hi Lisa,

I know that is it's status, however there's nowhere to buy these without an almost 6 week lead time right now, and the factory lead time is shown at something like a 12 week lead.  That's not really going to work, do these parts stay normally stocked at any of the large distributors?

0 Likes
ShifangZ_26

Hello ,

Recommend you contact local sales with your requirements to get the latest lead time of CYPD3177.

Best Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes

Hello,

I have done that and they have told me there is no stock at distributors or at the factory. What is the fastest lead time I could at least get a sample stock in?

0 Likes
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

The fastest way is contact your local Cypress/Infineon sales representative offices or Franchised Distributors.

Roy Liu
0 Likes