CCG3PA LED drive based on charging

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
KevinR_91
Employee
Employee
25 replies posted 10 likes received 10 replies posted

Using the SDK, what would the best way to implement driving an LED based on charging?  Basically if a device is plugging in and charging I would like to drive a GPIO to one state, if the device is no longer charging (lower current draw) I would like to drive the GPIO to a different state.

1 Solution

Hi Kevin,

So far, we do not have official release code for it. We are on the road to add it into SDK in future.

Best Regards,

Lisa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hi Kevin,

The way you said is the best way to implement driving an LED based on charging without any additional hardware cost. Or you can always use current value to judge what's states of charging.

Best Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes

Lisa,

I don't think you understood the question fully.  I know I will need to use the SDK.  The question is with the SDK how do I do this.  What API can I use to access the real time current data, is there already example code to show this?

I am going to use the SDK and I am asking for the recommended way to implement this.

-Kevin

0 Likes

Hi Kevin,

So far, we do not have official release code for it. We are on the road to add it into SDK in future.

Best Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes