CCG2+NCP81239 car charger reference design source code

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
WiCh_3149431
Level 4
Level 4
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Hi, rajath bhargav:

You had released the CCG2+NCP81239 car charger reference design source code to me around July, 18. My application has a MCU to control CCG2 and NCP81239 through CCG Host Processor Interface(HPI). My question is the source code you released to me include HPI or not ? I did not find relative files. How do I add HPI to the source code, or you can release me the source code include HPI? I already got HPI document through NDA flow. Thanks.

William Chen/ROIN Technology Co., Ltd.

0 Likes
1 Solution
RajathB_01
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi William,

By default, HPI in the source code is disabled, since CCG2 has a small flash and inclusion of HPI might leave less space for customization.

If you can optimize your code and include HPI, you can enable it in this location -

Firmware\SDK\CYPD2134-24LQXI_PA_NCP82139\CYPD2134-24LQXI_PA_NCP82139.cydsn\src\pd_common\usbpd.h

In the 'usbpd.h' file, you find this:

/* HPI Configuration

* HPI_SUPPORTED

* HPI_NOT_SUPPORTED

*/

#define HPI_CONFIGURATION                  (HPI_NOT_SUPPORTED)

You have to change (HPI_NOT_SUPPORTED) to (HPI_SUPPORTED)

After this you can build your application as before and program the device. Be sure to optimize the code and not run out of flash size.

Best regards,

Rajath

View solution in original post

0 Likes
11 Replies