All CCG series out of stock globally?

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DaEr_349131
Level 5
Level 5
25 likes received 50 sign-ins 5 comments on KBA

Wanted to use CCG5, 6 or 7 series, but seems almost all CCG-series are 0 stock globally.

Can Infineon please let us know what parts will be stocked again soon.

thanks david

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Please check with our sales team in your region as they will be able to give a better approximate of the lead time for each part. Based on your application, please check the required part number from the Ordering Information section in the datasheets. The CCG3PA parts are in production and not planned to be NRND or EOL state as of now.

Best Regards,
Sananya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Sananya_14

Hello David,

Please contact the local Sales  team if the parts you're looking for are showing out of stock on our web page. You could also check the estimated lead time for the parts here.

Best Regards,
Sananya

0 Likes

I've checked the lead time guide, and many parts, especially CCG3PA just reads 'contact sales'.
what is considered safest here, a part-no with a lead-time specified or not?

it would be best to get this guidance from you. most distributors I talk to need an explicit part-no to check stock vs lead-time. I could basically use any CCG as long as
- I know it's in stock (or in stock soon)
- it is not NRND or EOL

0 Likes
Sananya_14

Hello,

Please check with our sales team in your region as they will be able to give a better approximate of the lead time for each part. Based on your application, please check the required part number from the Ordering Information section in the datasheets. The CCG3PA parts are in production and not planned to be NRND or EOL state as of now.

Best Regards,
Sananya

0 Likes