Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.

22839472 3998

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy

61444515 8997

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.

76714374 8714

CAPSENSE™ & MagSense

The Sensing Technology Forum discusses CAPSENSE™ - capacitive-sensing and MagSense inductive-sensing for consumer, industrial, automotive, and Internet of Things (IoT) applications.

1010440 326

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs

17749238 4627

TRAVEO™ T2G

Discussion forum regarding 32-bit TRAVEO™ T2G Microcontroller - based on ARM® for automotive body electronics applications; cutting-edge performance, safety, and security features topics.

2586448 800

MOTIX™ MCU

The MOTIX™ MCU forum is designed for you to post your questions, comments and feedback about the famous Embedded Power ICs at anytime. Ask your technical questions or explore existing content!

4206477 678
filter icon

Featured Discussions

khaledhassan
AURIX™
I found all the sample projects are using hard coded pin configuration.  As an example for "Ethernet_1_KIT_TC397_TFT" project all the pins are hardcod... Show More
khaledhassan
AURIX™
Hi I need to fetch data from ethernet module in ethernet_input function. But it crashes if I try to fetch anything.  ethernet_input(struct pbuf *p, ... Show More
Horizonxx
XMC™
Hello, I am trying to use MULTICAN with XMC4700 Relax Kit, But i am unable to transmit data over it. I have attached my project below - Please check m... Show More
WonjinHan
TRAVEO™ T2G
Dears Please review my questions about secure booting as the following and give me your opinion.    (1) I'm wondering that how to see current life cyc... Show More
NXTY_Tatebayasi
CAPSENSE™ & MagSense
Hi, Infineon team, I want to know how to design for CSX Touchpad.It seems that there is the document of AN234185 PSoC™ 4 CAPSENSE™ Touchpad design gui... Show More
SkyZhang
XMC™

您好,

我使用的是xmc4104的芯片,ccu4和ccu8的pwm移相怎么控制相位角度呢?以及trap功能如何使用

此致敬意

Horizonxx
XMC™
Hello,   1. Can we use manual pin allocator to define pins for multican?? if not then which existing pins we need to use for multican.2. Also consider... Show More
QFGL
TRAVEO™ T2G
死机位置       死机代码 只要我切换OTA AB分区就出现死机,能有大神帮忙看看不 Show More
HAIMING
PSoC™ 6
I configured the freeRTOS environment through BSP Assistant and Lib Manager, MY MCU is PSOC62, with m0 and m4 kernel, but after configuring it, both m... Show More
QFANSP
AURIX™
近日,我购买了一块KIT_AURIX_TC397_TFT板子,里面是官方默认的固件, 我看说明书里通过板子的Mini USB连接PC (Windows 10 ),就可以识别到板子,但是我用usb连接后,板子TFT屏幕正常点亮,只有D106 (V_UC)、D104 (SS2)灯亮和P13中的一颗灯在闪... Show More
Category Information

Microcontrollers

Discussions regarding PSoC and MCU products.