Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.

23002779 4009

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy

61867962 9005

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.

77321482 8718

CAPSENSE™ & MagSense

The Sensing Technology Forum discusses CAPSENSE™ - capacitive-sensing and MagSense inductive-sensing for consumer, industrial, automotive, and Internet of Things (IoT) applications.

1019699 327

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs

18082190 4663

TRAVEO™ T2G

Discussion forum regarding 32-bit TRAVEO™ T2G Microcontroller - based on ARM® for automotive body electronics applications; cutting-edge performance, safety, and security features topics.

2615472 809

MOTIX™ MCU

The MOTIX™ MCU forum is designed for you to post your questions, comments and feedback about the famous Embedded Power ICs at anytime. Ask your technical questions or explore existing content!

4272267 688
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Nareshkumar119
AURIX™
Hi, I  want to configure my UART module   TX should happen with 10US that i have configured with GPT , RX should happen with Interrupt based.  same wh... Show More
Amr-khaled-Aziz
AURIX™
Hello All, I am trying to debug using Aurix TC399XP kit, winIDEA debugs successfully. However, when I try the Tasking c/c++ debugger, it fails with th... Show More
khaledhassan
AURIX™

Hi, I am using TC 387. Is it possible to do multi tasking in this board in a single core? 

kotnikyeah
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello everyone, I use MCU that has 3V3 output and 5V input tolerant pins, but for my application I need to have 5V output and 5V tolerant input pins. ... Show More
AhmedSayed
AURIX™
Hi everyone,I started working with Linker scripts and startup code that comes in the demo, but I can't find a reference/ manual that will documents th... Show More
Bhanuprasanth1
AURIX™
Im using tc377 for uart communication, I have to send data from tx  without interrupt by using Timer(Gpt12)when i using this Data is stored in Tx buff... Show More
钱女有
AURIX™
Hi infineon As the title said, I got a problem with "Vddk", I use the next formula to configure "Vddk", but some products(not all, same program) will ... Show More
cgpark
AURIX™
I am using TC387. When I download *.elf file using Trace32, it works OK. But I download *.hex file using Trace32, it does not work. Even if I download... Show More
TR932_XT
AURIX™
We have been working on debugging an issue where the TC29x Ethernet receiver halts after being saturated with messages and the Ethernet module must be... Show More
Girish
AURIX™
I'm trying to eliminate one particular ISR from my old OS configuration. So currently RTA-OS configuration tool, tricore tasking of version 6.2 with l... Show More
Category Information

Microcontrollers

Discussions regarding PSoC and MCU products.