Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.

22316580 3973

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy

60122831 8970

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.

74929727 8707

CAPSENSE™ & MagSense

The Sensing Technology Forum discusses CAPSENSE™ - capacitive-sensing and MagSense inductive-sensing for consumer, industrial, automotive, and Internet of Things (IoT) applications.

985764 318

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs

17102311 4531

TRAVEO™ T2G

Discussion forum regarding 32-bit TRAVEO™ T2G Microcontroller - based on ARM® for automotive body electronics applications; cutting-edge performance, safety, and security features topics.

2495568 768

MOTIX™ MCU

The MOTIX™ MCU forum is designed for you to post your questions, comments and feedback about the famous Embedded Power ICs at anytime. Ask your technical questions or explore existing content!

4089326 643
filter icon

Featured Discussions

SonoClock110
AURIX™
Hello together, I'm writing a Task scheduler and stuck with some problems after the context switch. After restoring the context for the next Task:   ... Show More
LeonH
PSoC™ 6
Hi Sir, When I use "ADC basic" example with CY8CKIT-062S4, and modify the code to single end, then everything is fine, ADC is working. After I changin... Show More
muozkaya
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I use  PP_ComLib_Wrapper.dll in my project. I have created an object with that dll:  static PP_ComLib_WrapperClass pp = new PP_ComLib_WrapperClass(); ... Show More
che
AURIX™
你好 目前使用"UART_VCOM_1_KIT_TC397_TFT"範例在Triboard TC397上進行測試。 開啟兩組ASCLIN 模組0跟模組4並且在中斷設置中有更改相對應的向量表數值,進行以下交互測試: 1. CPU0_Main.c內執行兩組ASCLIN初始化、只有調整"中斷向量表數值(0... Show More
RuPi_283656
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to understand the USB setup. I have a board that has a USB connector connected to the DP and DM pins on the PSOC5.  I copied the code from ... Show More
kaushlendra
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi Team, I am new to TLE controllers. I am trying to run a sensorless BLDC motor and reading the current feedback. I used the example code BLDC_BC_BEM... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
Hi, experts. When debugging Infineon example "Flash_Programming_1_KIT_TC334_LK ", I found that when I used the default parameters, Flash can be erased... Show More
tianxiny816
AURIX™
我在TC387上移植英飞凌ADS例程中的FreeRTOS+Lwip,移植成功后调试模式ETH能够通信,但是在冷启动后,ETH是不通的, 但是如果我在IfxGeth_Eth_WaitTransmitBuffer()中增加系统复位的功能,在冷启动并在系统复位后,ETH又能够通信,这个是因为什么原因引起的... Show More
zdlwzh2006
TRAVEO™ T2G

在使用CYT2B9开发产品,我想在量产后禁止使用debug功能,请问怎么做?

Translation_Bot
XMC™
active debug
solved msg Solved
How to select a project as active debug when DAVE opens multiple projects?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/XMC/active-debug/td-p/723640 Show More
Category Information

Microcontrollers

Discussions regarding PSoC and MCU products.